- Regular Servicing of Medical Equipment as per registered complaints.
- Attend service calls regularly.
- Promote generation of additional spare orders & services of the company.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipment.
- Liaising with coordinator ensuring about the customer details.
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions of medical equipment.
- Co-ordinate to arrange for replacement items, if any within warranty period.
- To Analyse complaints and take quick actions to resolve them.
- Address customer enquiries timely, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
- Ensure customer service effectiveness through interdepartmental coordination.
- Submit Invoices for the service charges and ensure the collection of payment with in stipulated time.
- Prepare and submit detailed visit report after every site visit.
- Ability to handle customer professionally during all interfaces, be able to work quickly under pressure
- without supervision, be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques.
- Products:- Dental equipments, radiology products
Required Candidate profile
- Male Candidates Only.
- B.Tech / B.E. In Electronics/ Electrical / Instrumentation
- Diploma in B.Tech / B.E. In Electronics/ Electrical / Instrumentation
- Atleast 2years of experience as a Service Engineer
- Require Medical Industry service engineer
Perks and BenefitsIncentives
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Unicorn Denmart Limited