- Regular Servicing of Equipment as per registered complaints.
- Attend service calls regularly.
- Promote generation of additional spare orders & services of the company.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipment.
- Liaising with coordinator ensuring about the customer details.
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions of medical equipment.
- Co-ordinate to arrange for replacement items, if any within warranty period.
- To Analyse complaints and take quick actions to resolve them.
- Address customer enquiries timely, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
- Ensure customer service effectiveness through interdepartmental coordination.
- Submit Invoices for the service charges and ensure the collection of payment with in stipulated time.
- Prepare and submit detailed visit report after every site visit.
- Ability to handle customer professionally during all interfaces, be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision, be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques.
- Products: - CAD CAM, Radiology products, Dental Equipments
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Unicorn Denmart Limited
company website - www.unicorndenmart.com