- Regular Servicing of Equipment as per registered complaints.
- Attend service calls regularly.
- Promote generation of additional spare orders & services of the company.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipment
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions of medical equipment
- Co-ordinate to arrange for replacement items, if any within warranty period
- To analyse complaints and take quick actions to resolve them
- Address customer enquiries timely, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively
- Submit Invoices for the service charges and ensure the collection of payment with in stipulated time
- Prepare and submit detailed visit report after every site visit
- Ensure customer service effectiveness.
- Ability to handle customer professionally during all interfaces, be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision, be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques.
Required Candidate profile
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical ,Electronic,Instrumentation
- Only Male Candidates can apply
- Own vehicle is mandatory i.e. Bike/Scooter
Perks and BenefitsHalf yearly increment policy + Incentives
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering
Unicorn Denmart Limited
For details please visit us at - www.unicorndenmart.com