- Atleast 2 years of technical work experience with radiology equipment
- Handle technical support related queries for customers.
- Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers.
- Ensure timely resolution while maintaining the highest level of quality support in every customer interaction.
- Hands on experience with installation,repair,preventive maintenance.
- Installation and Servicing of Radiology -CVCT/ OPG/ X-RAY,Vista Scan (PSP),RVG.
- Involves tests and measurements on radiology equipment.
- Monitoring & oversee service and repair of equipment under AMC and to ensure timely follow up for AMC renewal willing.
- Regular Servicing of Equipments as per registered complaints.
- Attend service calls regularly.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipments.
- Liaising with coordinator ensuring about the customer details.
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions of medical equipments.
- Co-ordinate to arrange for replacement items, if any within warranty period.
- To Analyze complaints and take quick actions to resolve them.
- Address customer enquiries timely, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
- Submit Invoices for the service charges and ensure the collection of payment with in stipulated time .
- Prepare and submit detailed visit report after every site visit.
- Ability to handle customer professionally during all interfaces,be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision,be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Diploma - Electronics/Telecommunication
Unicorn Denmart Limited