- Regular Servicing of Medical Equipments as per registered complaints.
- Attend service calls regularly.
- Promote generation of additional spare orders & services of the company.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipments.
- Liaising with coordinator ensuring about the customer details.
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions of medical equipments.
- Co-ordinate to arrange for replacement items, if any within warranty period.
- To Analyze complaints and take quick actions to resolve them.
- Address customer enquiries timely, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
- Ensure customer service effectiveness through interdepartmental coordination.
- Submit Invoices for the service charges and ensure the collection of payment with in stipulated time .
- Prepare and submit detailed visit report after every site visit.
- Ability to handle customer professionally during all interfaces,be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision,be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
Unicorn Denmart Limited
Contact Company:Unicorn Denmart Limited