- I.T.I. certified medical equipment trainer is required
- At least 7+ experience in Service trainer profile is must.
- Team handling / Team management skills with min.number of team -30+
- Product trainer like- medical devices, medical instruments, dental equipment
- Responsible to provide technical training and certify field engineers as per company technical service policies
- Taking Care of Installations & commissioning of new systems as per recommendations.
- After installation coordinating with application team for application training to customer
- Upgrading all machines service as per company guidelines
- Good communication and presentation skills are required.
- Giving proper training of service procedure of medical devices to all new and existing service engineers.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, BDS - Dentistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical
Unicorn Denmart Limited
Contact Company:Unicorn Denmart Limited