- Regular Servicing of Equipment as per registered complaints.
- Attend service calls regularly.
- Promote generation of additional spare orders & services of the company.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipment.
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions of medical equipment.
- Co-ordinate to arrange for replacement items, if any within warranty period.
- To Analyse complaints and take quick actions to resolve them.
- Submit Invoices for the service charges and ensure the collection of payment with in stipulated time.
- Prepare and submit detailed visit report after every site visit.
- Products:- Dental x-ray, dental chairs, scanners etc.
Required Candidate profileQualification:-
- ITI Electronics Diploma Holder
- B.tech Electronics / EEE /Biomedical
- Diploma in Medtronics
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Biomedical
Unicorn Denmart Limited